Friday, July 29, 2016


       Sunsets and Haiku

        My latest book, Sunsets and Haiku, was published by Doodle and Peck Pub. Co.  I enjoy taking photographs of sunsets, and I combined the photos with some of my haiku.
        It's a wonderful gift book or coffee table book. For teachers who teach haiku, its a great book to read to their classes. After reading some of the haiku, teachers could use my photos and let students create their own haiku.
        I received the Creative Women of Oklahoma Award in Poetry for this book. It was given to me by Gamma State of Delta Kappa Gamma at their annual conference. It's a beautiful award.

       Getting a copy is easy. Just go to Doodle and Peck Publishing Co. and order your copy.
           www.doodleandpeck.com 

                                       One of my haiku to accompany this book is the following:

Fiery sunburst
Smoky patches drifting west
 Blazing prairie fire


 
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment