- Author Fun Facts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Take a Picture!
- Author Visits
- Reviews for Racecar Driver's Night Before Christma...
- Reviews for The Great Elephant Escape
- Reviews for Clancy
- Reviews for Scanner
- Reviews for Grady's in the Silo
- Activities for My Books
- Reviews for The Oklahoma Land Run
- Reviews for Sunsets and Haiku
- Reviews for Toby and the Secret Code
Sunday, July 17, 2016
I'm with Lilly, one of the two elephants that escaped in 1975 from the circus grounds. Her friend, Isa, is still able to work for a living. Lilly lives at the Endangered Ark Foundation in Hugo, OK. If you haven't visited the Endangered Ark, they have tours on some Saturdays, and I know you'd enjoy seeing some of the many elephants that live there. You also get to feed a few of them. The elephants are cared for there, bathed (which you get to see when you tour the Endangered Ark), and it's a place for older elephants as well as the baby elephants.