Tuesday, November 8, 2016

SCBWI Book Blast


                                                       SCBWI Book Blast

         I decided to enter SCBWI's Book Blast. SCBWI stands for the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, and they have wonderful meetings and conferences. The Book Blast gives everyone a chance to view many new 2016 books that have been published.

        At the moment, there is a contest to get people who stop by and visit your Book Blast and leave a comment. If I get 20 comments within the next few days, I can enter their contest to have SCBWI buy some books to give to libraries. 
       You can help me by looking at my SCBWI Book Blast page. Just look for my book, Toby and the Secret Code, and leave a comment. Thanks.

           www.scbwi.org/bookblast-display/?id=423492


No comments:

Post a Comment