Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Luksi Creations

I met a new friend at Luksi Creations today. The shop is located at 1909 N. Classen in Oklahoma City, OK, and I enjoyed looking around at all the beautiful blankets, ribbons, jewelry, and, of course, the many colors and sizes of beads that they have at the store. It's open from Monday-Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM, and Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM. Their phone number is 405 839-8008 and their email is luksicreations@gmail.com  You can see some of their beautiful work on their Facebook page.

My book, Toby and the Secret Code, is also there. If you need a copy, drop by and purchase one. At the same time, look at all the other lovely items they have to sell.  If you enjoy making jewelry, they have a big supply of beads in all colors.

I'm glad I stopped by and found their shop. You can find it by looking for the big turtle (luksi) on the window in the 1900 block of Classen in Oklahoma City.

No comments:

Post a Comment