Saturday, January 16, 2021

Blazer's Taxi

Blazer's Taxi   




My latest book, Blazer's Taxi, arrived during the summer of 2020. It had taken a long time to get here, and was a great surprise for Clydesdale lovers and for those who know the former OKC Blazer's Coach, Doug Sauter.

I first found out about the story of Blazer and Taxi when I attended an Oklahoma State Fair in OKC. On a poster was a story of the two horses--a Clydesdale and a mini-horse. After reading the poster and hearing the story from Sauter, I knew I'd have to write it. 

I asked my friend, Vickie Kastl, who is a wonderful artist, and who had taught my children, if she'd like to illustrate my story. She did.

The book was published by SFA Press, and is available from TAMU Press. Doug Sauter, Vickie Kastl, and I also have copies to sell. 


I'm pictured with Blazer and Coach Doug Sauter.





No comments:

Post a Comment