Tuesday, March 31, 2020

New Activities for Teachers and Children


New Activities for Teachers and Children

I'll be putting many activities on my blog for a while. Some can be used at different grade levels, and some will pertain to my books. I'm a former teacher/librarian, and over the years developed many games, posters, writing activities, etc. for my students. I hope there are some activities that both teachers and children will want to make. I plan to have a picture or two with the activities when they're available. Be sure to look at my "New Activities Just for you" page.

I'm also on Pinterest and I've found many activities, worksheets, recipes, pictures, and coloring pages for my books. Once you've found my page on Pinterest, look for Una Townsend,  you can look up activities that include my books and some activities for cows, horses, turtles, elephants, the circus, animals, Scottish Terriers, Ag in the Classroom, silos, Code Talkers, race cars, and books by other authors.

I'm also on Instagram, and I sometimes show a new activity I've made for my books. Look for me on Instagram, too.

I enjoy making folder games and easy puppets. There are books available to make many of these games and puppets, but with doors closed to students, teachers, and patrons at schools and public libraries, these books will be closed, too. 

Remember, to find some activities that I've used or recommend, and some that I've made, please look
on my "New Activities Just for You" page.

There are also some activities shown for my books on my "Activities for my Books" page, and I've included some activities under the title of some of my books. Hope you find something you would like to do or make. Look them up and pass them on.

My books are also ebooks. Check on those, too.

Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment